Friday, September 30, 2005

Naruto Anime

Eversince i started seeing naruto anime in TV i got hooked by the little blonde kid jumping round in an orange sweatsuit. Now after watching nearly more than 150 episodes. I can say i am definately a hardcore Naruto fan. For those anime dweebs that don't know wat naruto is, check out this the link to Naruto anime.

Apparent i was not the only one got influenced, since there is so many subs and dubs of this famous anime. Why is this anime so popular, that it has even reach 150 episodes with no signs of slowing down? I guess that its character development, art work, storyline/plots are very well research and fitted together. With manga episodes reach 260, it is a good bet that it will be years before the naruto fever dies out.

Naruto merchandises such as key-chain, pillow, headbands and even look-alike weapons are a huge hit especially in Malaysia. I got my Konoha headband in Prangin mall which looks just like Uzumaki Naruto. (Similar to picture below)

Since my sister is probably reading my blog, the reason i own this was not that i could ever look/act like that bouncy mischivious kid but just as something to relate to his way of being a ninja. Well u have to watch the episodes to know wat it means. It has everything joy, funny, pain, tears, hardwork, romance, kungfu, ninjutsu and even explains the theory behind the ninjutsu making it simple for even 4 year olds to understand. Hope this anime never ends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yee...u bought that aah?Looks like the taekwondo blue belt.

Ok,I admit I'm mischievious.But bouncy??? (^-^)

Anonymous said...

Ehhh..ur google ad soooo BIG,drown oso can see...

PS:Alredy downloaded msn.You can add me in alredy