Sunday, September 25, 2005

Birthday Dinner

Yesterday was my Birthday... i spend it together with my girlfriend and my mom eating in a little known restaurant near Desa Green. Went there around 7pm and nearly run-down a stationary bike when tried to do a reverse parking. Got glared at by the bike owner. Hehehe

We ordered pork stew, fried kai-lan, special tauhu and sambal asparagus. We had to skip the nestum chicken and yam rings as they were supposed to be under poisonus food(chinese belief) since my girlfriend still recovering from "Snake Infection"(direct translation for a type of skin ailement).

The food dishes took nearly 45 minues to arrive as they were timed to arrive at the same time. So we chat while drinking 2 teapots of Tit Kuanyin (Chinese Tea leaf). First time i saw my mom drinking so much tea. hahaha. I bet she was hungry to the bone.

The food was quite good or perhaps we were too hungry to care much about it anyway. Price was resonable as it was only RM 31 for 4 dishes. Will definately come to tat restaurant again. Maybe with my sister when she comes back again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's much better.At least you remembered ur sis!

She's been eating biscuits in her room (how sad) while you threesome enjoying ur sumptous dinner!