Monday, June 06, 2011

Mysterious fire woman pays debt of gratitude to spiritualist

By PRISCILLA DIELENBERG
prisdberg@thestar.com.my


GEORGE TOWN: For a whole month, hundreds of mysterious fires broke out in a 73-year-old widow's house in rural Kelantan. When her problem ended, she pledged to come to Penang to thank one of the paranormal experts who came to her aid.

The opportunity came when Zainab Sulaiman had to travel to Seberang Prai for a wedding. She then went over to the island and stayed for a night just so she could meet up with spiritualist Master Ong Q Leng.

“When my misery ended, I made up my mind that I would one day make a trip to Penang to pay her a visit. It is only right, as she had come all the way to my village to help me,” said Zainab in her Kelantanese accent.

Zainab, who lives in a wooden house in Kampung Penambang Bunga Emas near Kota Baru with her daughter-in-law and two grandchildren, was plagued with mysterious fires since early December last year which destroyed over 250 articles of clothing, mats, curtains, mattresses and many other things.

Zainab Sulaiman, 73, who was plagued with a series of mysterious fires at her Kelantan home, thanking paranormal spiritualist Master Ong Q Leng at a seafood restaurant in Penang. Ong had helped her by ‘chasing’ the spirits from the house.

At least five paranormal experts exorcised Zainab's house since late last year to this January a bomoh, a Thai medium, an American couple who practise exorcism, a group of Muslim ghostbusters, and Ong.

Zainab said Ong was the last to go to her aid, and the paranormal activities stopped after that.

Ong, 35, made two trips from Penang to Zainab's village in early January the first time to “chase away” the djinns and provide shields, and the very next day to “vanquish” the entities.

“I returned home after providing the shields on the first day but my instincts told me that there would be trouble and I returned to her house the next day and arrived just as fires began to erupt,” she said.

Ong took Zainab and 10 other members of her family for a seafood dinner at the Teluk Tempoyak Malay Restaurant in Batu Maung.

No comments: